Fighting For The Injured And Social Security Recipients

What is a Qualified Rehabilitation Consultant?

On Behalf of | Firm News |

If you have sustained a workers’ compensation injury you may be eligible for services from a qualified rehabilitation consultant (QRC).  A QRC provides injured employees with assistance getting back to work.  An injured employee may select his or her own QRC.  There are, however, time limitations placed on an injured employee’s right to select their own QRC or, if one has already been assigned, to change QRCs.  It is always in your best interest to select your own QRC to ensure you have someone with your best interests in mind.

Our workers’ compensation attorneys are dedicated to protecting your rights.  We stand ready, willing and able to assist you at any time.  If you have sustained an injury in the course and scope of your employment and would like to speak with a workers’ compensation attorney, contact Meyer, Puklich & Merriam at 952-444-9920 for a free consultation.